I have several features planned and I’ll probably implement them all before getting AnyColor out of the sandbox. Some of the most important are:
- Support for third-party master themes (already implemented): AnyColor will allow other theme creators to create themes that use it’s engine and replace the default master theme. I’ve also created a sample extension that does that.
- Allow user-specified CSS fragments that get processed after the master theme.
- Importing & exporting presets.
- Ability to preview & install a preset or CSS fragment from a web-page.
- UI improvements: Add AnyColor to the Tools menu, add an icon on the status bar and an option to automatically show the toolbar button/status bar icon on first install.