AnyColor uses the preferences system. Modifying them will have an immediate effect. The preferences are under the “extensions.anycolor.” branch and most of them are exactly the same as the settings in the AnyColor options window.
- appearance.url: The url to the current appearance script. If this is set then all other appearance preferences are ignored and the settings are taken from the script.
- masterCSS: Url to the “master” css file that AnyColor loads, modifies and applies to the application. Note that this is not 100% valid CSS file, it contains many custom properties that are used by AnyColor. Do not change this unless you really know what you’re doing.
- minimumAllowedScriptUpdateInterval: Specifies how often appearance scripts are allowed to update the appearance, in seconds. It defaults to once every 60 seconds.
- selectedPreset: Changing this will have no effect, it just indicates which preset is currently active. A value of 0 means that no preset is active; the current settings are custom. Any other positive integer is the Id of the preset, as it is in the database file (%profile%/anycolor_db.sqlite).
- warnOnIncompatibleTheme: This boolean preference specifies whether AnyColor should warn you when you activate a Firefox Theme other than the classic.